SICOM3028GPT is a intelligent modular platform which is an All-in-One solution integrating IEEE 1588v2, Sync-E, full gigabit, and both layer 2 & Layer 3 availability specifically designed to operate reliably in electrically harsh and climatically demanding utility substation and industrial environments. SICOM3028GPT supports up to 28 gigabit fiber/copper ports, meets the IEC 61850 and IEEE1613 standards. SICOM3028GPT is a 19-inch 1U rack mountable device and supports one 1U slot and six 0.5U slots which offers the maximum flexibility for easy expansion. SICOM3028GPT supports IEEE 1588v2 and synchronous Ethernet protocol with hardware time stamping and supports the BC, P2P TC, and E2E TC clock modes, it reaches a timing precision of 100 ns. It supports Power Profile and Telecom Profile, and supports many modules for time synchronous like GPS and IRIG-B module etc. SICOM3028GPT supports many Layer 2 software features such as port, VLAN, multicast, QoS, fast redundant ring and Layer 3 functions such as VRRP, RIP, and OSFP. It supports Console, Telnet, Web management and network management software based on SNMP. By expanding the serial server module, the product can provide up to 24 RS232/422/485 serial ports; by expanding the HSR/PRP module, the product can provide a zeropacket-loss redundancy solution. At present, the product is widely used at the intelligent substation and many other industrial communication systems.
Flexible modular design for easy expansion, supports max 28 gigabit fiber/copper ports.
Supports DT-Ring ,DRP, MSTP and VRRP for network redundancy.
Supports Layer 3 routing protocols such as RIP and OSPF.
Supports IEEE 1588v2 and the synchronization precision reaches ±100 ns, supports ITU-T.G.8261/G.8262 synchronous
Ethernet and the synchronization precision reaches ±50 ns.
Supports GPS module, IRIG-B module, PTP over E1/T1 module,TMS-trigger module, serial server module and HSR/PRP module.
Supports IEC 61850 MMS management.
Supports cable test.
IEC61850-3 & IEEE1613 (KEMA certified)
CE, FCC, EN50155/50121
Product Selection Table
- Supports VLAN and PVLAN.
- Supports port aggregation.
- Supports flow control.
- Supports broadcast storm suppression.
- Supports DT-Ring, DT-Ring+, and DT-VLAN and the recovery time<50 ms.
- Supports DHP and DRP and the recovery time<20 ms.
- Supports RSTP/MSTP and compatible with STP.
- Supports IGMP snooping.
- Supports GMRP.
- Supports static multicast.
- Supports GOOSE over IP tunnel (receiver)
L3 Function (Supported by partial sub-models only)
- Supports RIPv1/v2.
- Supports OSFPv2.
- Supports BGPv4 (special version supports).
- Supports static routing.
- Supports VRRP.
- Supports GOOSE over IP tunnel (sender)
- Supports IEEE 802.1x.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL.
- Supports SSH.
- Supports RADIUS.
- Supports TACACS+.
- Supports user grading.
- Supports MAC address binding.
- Supports port isolate.
- Service Quality Management
- Supports ACL (Web interface doesn’t support).
- Supports SP and WRR queuing.
Management & Maintenance
- Supports Console, Telnet, and Web management methods.
- Supports SNMPv1/v2c/v3 and can managed by Kyvision.
- Supports IEC 61850 MMS management.
- Supports file transfer and software update over FTP and TFTP.
- Supports the IP/MAC address conflict alarm, power failure alarm, power alarm, temperature alarm, port alarm, and ring alarm (Web interface doesn’t support address conflict alarm).
- Supports port mirroring.
- Supports cable test (Web interface doesn’t support).
- Supports Syslog.
- Supports LLDP.
- Supports Link-check.
- Supports NTP and SNTP.
- Supports RTC.
IP Address Management
- Supports Bootp.
- Supports DHCP server/client.
Clock Synchronization (Supported by partial sub-models only)
- Supports PTPv2 (IEEE 1588-2008).
- Supports Power profile (C37.238).
- Supports Telecom profile (in special version).
- Supports synchronous Ethernet (ITU-T.G.8261/G.8262).
- Supports TMS function.